Mazzoleni S.p.A., in requesting your personal data in accordance with Articles 13-14 of European Regulation 2016/679 on Data Protection, notifies you that:
- the data collected will be processed on paper format and with computer tools for the precise fulfilment of legal and contractual obligations, as well as to efficiently manage commercial relationships;
- their provision is obligatory to fulfil legal and contractual obligations, therefore any denial of processing will make it impossible to carry out the relationship;
- failure to provide all data which are not necessary to fulfil legal and contractual obligations will be assessed on a case by case basis by Mazzoleni S.p.A., in relation to the importance of the information denied with regard to the management of the commercial relationship;
- notwithstanding the communication and disclosure carried out to fulfil legal obligations, data may be communicated in Italy to credit institutions, to debt collection companies, to commercial information companies, to professionals and consultants and to businesses operating in the transport sector;
- your data will not be communicated or disclosed to other entities or categories of entity other than those indicated and will not be communicated to entities operating outside of European Union countries;
- data will be processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationship established and subsequently to fulfil legal obligations and to send commercial communications.
In applying Articles 15, 16, 17, 18 and 20 of EU Regulation 2016/679, we also inform you that, at any time, you may request access to your personal data, request that your personal data is rectified or erased, or request that processing of data is limited by contacting Mazzoleni S.p.A. You may also contact the supervisory authority if you wish to lodge a complaint.
The Data Controller is Mazzoleni S.p.A., Via dell’Artigianato 77/81 - 24055 Cologno al Serio (Bergamo), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org